Attention, Mattressers —
- We’ve done a little sprucing up with the website to make it more easily accessible for the public when they’re looking for tickets, ad forms, etc. New posts will be posted on the new “Blog” page. All the documents you may need (ad drive forms, list of Grease program businesses, the show libretto, etc.) can be found on the “For the Company” page.
- Bios are due Friday, March 7th — that’s one week away. I have only received one bio so far. If I have to write 31 lame bios, so help me, I will do it — so send in your bios ASAP. The sooner I have all of them, the sooner I can start formatting them in the program.
- The ad drive deadline is Friday, March 14th — that is just two weeks away — and that’s not a Cheltenham deadline, it’s legit. If you haven’t followed up with your businesses from the kick-off, please do so now. If there are businesses that you were thinking about hitting up but haven’t gotten around to it yet, please go this weekend. If you have relatives that you haven’t contacted yet, call them up. Cheltenham is loaded with small businesses. Leave no stone unturned.
- Grammar check just informed me that “unturned” is not a real word. The more you know.
- Those who sold ads to certain businesses last year — your dibs on said businesses expires on Saturday. After that, all those blue highlights will be gone and all businesses are fair game for everyone.
- Abri and Chris mentioned that they were having trouble with the ad drive form on the website. I checked it last night when I got home, and had no trouble opening the document or printing it out. If anyone else has had trouble getting the ad form off the website (or with any of the other documents we’ve shared), please let me know. (As it stands, there are always ad forms available on the piano in the choir room, so when in doubt, you can get copies there.)